We all enjoy a clean home. But for seniors or those with health conditions, a clean and orderly home is even more crucial. Having a well-maintained home reduces illnesses and injuries, improves mobility, enhances mood, and promotes good health.
At Beverly’s Home Health Care, Inc., we provide homemaker services to help diverse individuals with instrumental activities of daily living (IADL) and activities of daily living (ADL) but are not intended to cover all of a client’s personal care needs. Our goal is to provide assistance to individuals with limitations and health conditions in their homes to allow them to continue living as independently as possible together with their loved ones.
- Grocery shopping
- Meal preparation, planning, and storage
- Changing bed linens, curtains, rugs, pillowcases, etc.
- Kitchen cleaning and organization (including checking expiration dates)
- Housekeeping and basic cleaning
- Laundering, ironing, and folding
- Eliminating tripping hazards and safe-proofing the home
- Pet care and plant care assistance
- Assistance with shopping for food and other essential personal items
- Assistance with banking, paying bills, and other personal finance matters
- Managing medications and prescription refills
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- And more
We carefully match our health care provider to your particular needs and lifestyle. If, for any reason, our staff’s performance does not meet your desired expectations, we will quickly address your concern and make the necessary changes. Your satisfaction is our priority.
For further inquiries/questions, do not hesitate to call us at 718-459-5592 or send us an online message by filling out our online form on our Contact Us page.